Collection of Your Information
We may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may also collect your email address, phone number, mailing address, and other information you provide when registering for our services or when you communicate with us. We may also receive information from third parties.
We may automatically collect non-personally-identifiable information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata concerning your files, and other interactions with the website.
Using Your Information
We may use your information to:
• Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our website and services;
• Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our website and services;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website and services;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Link or combine user information with other personal information;
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
• With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
• If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
• To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We have implemented reasonable technical, physical, and administrative security measures to help protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Third Party Links
The Site may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services. Our products and services may also be made available on third-party websites. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features, register on the website, make any purchases through the website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.